About SEQ Concrete Cutting
- Extensive history of residential and commercial concrete cutting and drilling services
- Servicing the South East Queensland region from the Sunshine Coast to the NSW border
- More than 10 years industry experience
- Large-scale road and infrastructure, petroleum and supermarket industry projects
- Proudly Australian owned and operated
- Fully insured with public liability and workers compensation policies
- State of the art, modern and reliable equipment – concrete scanning and x-ray services
- 24-hour emergency services with day and night availability
SEQ Concrete Cutting has an extensive history of providing residential and commercial concrete cutting and drilling services throughout the South East Queensland region from the Sunshine Coast to the NSW border. With more than 10 years industry experience, our major projects include the Warrego highway west upgrade, sewage treatment plants, multinational supermarket projects, interstate petroleum upgrades, Legacy Way and Airport Link tunnels, and various projects throughout the Brisbane airport.
Proudly Australian owned and operated, our business is well known for our highly qualified, experienced and friendly team who are always willing to go the extra mile to satisfy our customers. For your protection, we are fully insured and hold public liability and workers compensation policies. We use state of the art, modern and reliable equipment with very accurate concrete scanning and x-ray services to ensure your projects are delivered on time and within budget with maximum efficiency.
Our concrete sawing techniques have many advantages over other construction methods and with the expertise of our professional operators, the true advantages of concrete cutting can be realised, including reduced downtime, precise cutting, maintenance of structural integrity, reduced noise, dust and debris, limited-access cutting, and the ability to cut heavily-reinforced slabs. 24-hour emergency services are also available with day and night availability to suit your project time requirements.