Hydraulic and High-Frequency Sawing Brisbane
- Compact, fume-free, low-noise and manoeuvrable
- Suitable for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications where ventilation or noise are a consideration
- Superior cutting efficiency
- Finish your project in half the time and at considerable cost saving
- Ideal for flush cutting, large-scale trenching, window and wall penetrations/openings
- Highly experienced in the use of concrete cutting machinery
SEQ Concrete Cutting has the expertise to provide hydraulic and high-frequency concrete sawing using the latest machinery. Hydraulic saws are compact, fume-free, low-noise and manoeuvrable which makes them suitable for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications where ventilation or noise are a consideration. Our hydraulic saws use a petrol power pack which can be located away from the actual cutting location.
The high-frequency saw is renowned for superior cutting efficiency. Ideal for flush cutting and internal applications, such as large-scale trenching, and window and wall penetrations/openings, our high-frequency saws use electricity rather than petrol making them 100% fume-free. Our team are highly experienced in the use of concrete cutting machinery and have the skills to ensure your project is completed with a minimum of fuss. Contact us today to discuss your hydraulic and high-frequency concrete cutting requirements.