Diamond Core Drilling Brisbane
- Specialised diamond core drilling services
- A variety of materials including concrete, heavily reinforced concrete, natural stone, brick and asphalt
- Holes range from 12 mm to 1200 mm in diameter to a depth of 10,000 mm
- Extensive experience in a variety of residential, commercial and large-scale industrial drilling projects
- Inverted drilling, inverted hydraulic drilling, stitch drilling are available
- Diamond core drilling equipment is safe, fast and accurate
SEQ Concrete Cutting provides specialised diamond core drilling services in Brisbane, using conventional diamond drills for core drilling a variety of materials including concrete, heavily reinforced concrete, natural stone, brick and asphalt. Holes cored by the drill range from 12 mm to 1200 mm in diameter to a depth of 10,000 mm. We have extensive experience in a variety of residential, commercial and large-scale industrial drilling projects such as electrical, plumbing and HVAC installations. Our state of the art, modern and reliable diamond core drilling equipment is safe, fast and accurate.
Inverted drilling, where the drilling machine must be turned upside down, is available for situations where top-down drilling is not suitable. As it is often not feasible and dangerous to use an electric machine in these situations, we offer inverted hydraulic drilling which eliminates the need for electricity and thus makes for a safe working environment. For projects that require much larger holes or openings to be drilled, we offer stitch drilling which uses a series of overlapping core holes to create the opening required with no limit to the size and shape of the concrete penetrations to be made. Contact us today to discuss your next core drilling project.